Tuxedo Tips and How To's
*Don't wait until a few days before your event to get a tuxedo. We recommend that orders are placed 1 month prior to the date needed to ensure you get your first choice of rental items.
* A $20 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of the measurements.
* Keep in mind that tuxedo rentals are NOT made custom for your exact measurement, however we have many different styles and types of "fit" to ensure you are looking your absolute best.
* Have a professional take your measurements. Do not have a friend or relative measure you unless they have been trained to do so. You can go to any Bridal or Tuxedo shop to get accurate measurements. Then all you need to do is either call us with your measurements or submit them online through our website.
* We are NOT responsible for any measurement errors done through a location other than ours and if replacements are needed you will be responsible for those replacements. This is why it is very important to have a professional measure you.
* We GUARANTEE your fit as long as you are measured by a Nicole's Bridal consultant AND try your tuxedo on by Wednesday 4:00 p.m. for Friday occassions or by Thursday 4:00 p.m. for Saturday occassions.
* If any tuxedo items are intentionally damaged the customer is responsible for the replacement costs of the item(s).
* If tuxedo rentals are returned late, there will be a $30 per day late fee charged.
* It is not uncommon for tuxedo rentals to need minor alterations, such as shortening/lengthening coat and/or pant sleeves. A trained professional will take care of these alterations for you as long as your tuxedo is tried on within 2 days of your event.
* Tuxedo rentals will arive in our store the week of your event. Once we have gone through the tux's you will then get notified that your tuxedo rental is in and ready for you to try on.
*MOST IMPORTANTLY......NICOLE'S BRIDAL & PROM WANTS EVERY TUXEDO CUSTOMER TO LOOK AS SHARP AS POSSIBLE!